WHAT ARE THE DISCOUNTS FOR?
- Those who have a Family Card, upon presentation of their Family Card, are entitled to a 50% discount on museum admission and a 20% discount on education, excursions and events organised by the museum.
- Pupils, students with a national, EU or international ISIC card and teachers with an international ITIC card; seniors; people who have an European Youth Card; cinematographers, conservatories or the National Nicholas Constantine Čiurlionis School of Art students; soldiers of permanent compulsory military service; volunteer soldiers; victims of the 1939-1990 occupations as well as political prisoners and exiles; former prisoners of ghettos, concentration camps or other types of forced labour camps; defenders of the independence of the Republic of Lithuania who were victims of the 11-13 January 1991 events and USSR aggression afterwards; Participants of the resistance to the occupations of 1940-1990 - volunteer soldiers, participants of freedom fights; members of artists' unions — receive 50 % discount on the museum visit and guide services.
- Preschool children; children from orphanages; people with disabilities; people who are 80 years and older; museum employees of the Republic of Lithuania; members of the International Council of Museums (ICOM); members of the Šiauliai “Aušra” Museum Friends Club; employees of the Department of Cultural Heritage under the Ministry of Culture; members of the Lithuanian Photographers Association; teachers who are accompanying groups of pupils; groups of socially disadvantaged pupils who have submitted a list; students and lecturers of the History Department of Faculty of Humanities of Šiauliai University and of the Art and Design Departments of Faculty of Arts of Šiauliai University; people who lecture at Šiauliai “Aušra” Museum; members and leaders of the photography clubs, who lead classes at the Museum of Photography — the Museum visits are free of charge, for the rest of the services, the 50 % discount is applied.
- Children from orphanages and socially disadvantaged pupils who are participating in educational activities receive a 75% discount.
- Visiting museums is free of charge for all visitors on the last Sunday of each month.