Requisites of Šiauliai "Aušra" Museum:
Siauliai "Aušra" Museum
Company code 190757036
Director RaimundAs Balza
Address: Vilniaus st. 74, Šiauliai, LT-76283
Phone No. / Fax: +370 41 526933
All information about Šiauliai "Aušra" Museum can be found on the museum's website https://www.ausrosmuziejus.lt
The e-shop of Šiauliai "Aušra" Museum shop.ausrosmuziejus.lt follows the following basic principles of personal data processing:
• Personal data is collected for defined and legitimate purposes;
• Personal data is processed accurately and fairly;
• Personal data is processed only in cases where the data subject gives his/her consent by active action – by ticking: registering in the user profile, making an order for goods;
• Personal data is stored for no longer than required by the established purposes of data processing;
• Personal data is processed only by employees who have been granted such a right;
• All information about the personal data processed is confidential;
• The State Data Protection Inspectorate shall be notified of the processing of personal data in accordance with the established procedure.
Registering in e-bookshop shop.ausrosmuziejus.lt personal data provided by the user will not be used for marketing purposes.
Collection, processing, storage of personal data
Your personal data (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other information specified when buying or registering) is collected and processed in order to:
• your orders for goods are processed and fulfilled;
• financial documents are issued;
• problems with the delivery or delivery of goods are solved;
• At the time of registration in the e-bookshop, you must provide complete and correct personal data.
When processing and storing your personal data, shop.ausrosmuziejus.lt implements organizational and technical measures that ensure the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as against any other unlawful processing.
The data transfer protocol we have chosen to ensure the security of the data transmitted on the Internet is the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. The SSL security protocol includes encryption and decryption of transmitted data, server authentication, and message integrity control. It is installed on many popular web browsers and web servers.
Your personal data provided during purchase or registration is stored for a maximum of 3 years after the last action (order or login).
Transfer of personal data to third parties
We do not in any way transfer your personal data, including your place of residence and email address, to third parties, except our partners contributing to the execution of the order, who provide the services for which this data is necessary. However, in such cases, they shall also be provided with only the minimum necessary data.
Modification and updating of personal data
You have the right to request at any time (by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +370 41 43 36 80) that your data be updated in order to provide you with information about the use of your personal data, as well as to delete your personal data.
Registered users can delete or change their personal data in their user profile at any time.
Cookies refer to information items that are transferred from a website to your computer's hard disk. These are small information files that allow websites to save and re-access information about a user's browsing habits. Cookies are used by most websites because they are one of the many tools that help to adapt web content to users' needs. Cookies allow websites to provide services tailored to users' needs (for example, by remembering login details, keeping purchases in a shopping cart, or displaying content that is only of interest to a particular user).